Envirosys is awarded the tender for the Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of a new stack gas emissions analysis system at Rhodes B power station.
The system includes a PM 2.5 and PM10 analyzer. Thes installation also has SO2 and NOx analyzers manufactured by Horiba Europe GmbH as well as meteorological sensors.
Overall, the supply includes:
- A preliminary study of materials and equipment for the design of the analytical system.
- Supply of the system and all accessory equipment.
- Necessary materials for the installation and connection.
- Installation, connection work, testing, and commissioning.
- Training of PPC technical staff in operational issues, error detection, and maintenance.