Envirosys is awarded of the tender for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a new stack gas emissions analysis system at unit IV of Megalopolis B power station.
The system includes analyzer Series ENDA 5000 of Horiba Europe GmbH manufacturer which consists of four-channel unit for SO2, NOx, CO, CO2, O2 measurements as well as sampling system, heated supply line and all necessary parts for integrated operation.
Overall, the supply includes:
- Preliminary study of materials and equipment for the design of the analytical system.
- Supply of the system and all accessory equipment.
- Necessary materials for the installation and connection.
- Installation, connection work, testing and commissioning.
- Training of PPC technical staff in operational issues, error detection and maintenance.