HK-2005 Foaming characteristic apparatus for lubricating oil conforms to ASTM D892 Standard Test Method for Foaming Characteristics of Lubricating Oils, the apparatus is used for testing the foaming characteristics of lubricating oils at 24°C and 93.5°C. Means of empirically rating the foaming tendency and the stability of the foam are described.
Foaming characteristic apparatus for lubricating oil HK-2005 Huake
- The digital display temperature controller features flexible operation and high precision.
- The heating output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkless, noiseless. Long life time, safe and reliable.
- The heater adopts stainless steel material. The heating rate is fast and the life time is long.
- Equipped with two holes, can do two groups of parallel sample experiments, improve work efficiency.
- Equipped with four groups of flowmeters, convenient to observe the flow of experimental gas.
- Rational design with attractive appearance and friendly to the environment.