HK-1018 Fluorescent Indicator Absorption Apparatus is suitable to the ASTM D1319 Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption. It determinates hydrocarbon types over the concentration ranges from 5 to 99 volume % aromatics, 0.3 to 55 volume % olefins, and 1 to 95 volume % saturates in petroleum fractions that distill below 315°C
Fluorescent Indicator Absorption Apparatus HK-1018 Huake
- The vibrator of the instrument adopts electrical machine doing centrifugal vibration, shake regularly and noiseless
- The apparatus adopts ultraviolet rays protector, safe and reliable, domestic initiative
- The apparatus is equipped with two import absorption column, can do two groups of experiments, improve work efficiency4. The apparatus is equipped with pressure gauge, easy to adjust pressure.
- The measuring meter ruler and magnetic slider become one with the instrument. Easy to observe the record and difficult to be damaged.
- Rational design with attractive appearance and easy operation.