Is based on the absorption of the 254-nm resonance radiation by mercury atoms using Zeeman correction for background absorption.
LIQUID MERCURY ANALYZER RA-915M Lumex
- Any sample preparation technique can be used;
- Ability to use single-path or multi-path analytical cell depending on the task (background measurement or analysis of highly contaminated waste water);
- Mercury determination without gold amalgam pre-concentration;
- Wide dynamic measurement range more than 3 exponent (without sample dilution);
- Detection limit is on background level of mercury content in natural waters;
- Visualization of the process of Hg coming from the sample, user-friendly interface;
- Calibration stability (it’s necessary to check the stability once a day);
- Possibility to carry out field analysis without a PC;
- Measurement of low Hg concentration in drinking and natural water, foodstuffs;
- Control of Hg content in wastewater and washouts;
- Mercury determination in blood, urine and other liquid samples.