Compact Oil Content Analyzer new OCMA-500 series focuses on enhanced operability and useful functions enabling anyone to handle with no hassle. Offering two models, OCMA-500 series is utilized for various purposes including wastewater monitoring, environmental conservation, and quality control.
OCMA 500/550, Oil Content Analyzers
- Allows measurement of any oil with low boiling point (NDIR method)
- Easy and Speedy measurement
- Color graphic display with multi-language (English/Russian/Japanese)
- USB data output port
- Unit conversion function (mg/L, mg/kg, mg/g, mg/PC)
- Fully automated one-touch operation, from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining
- Reduced environmental impact and running costs (20% cut in solvent consumption)
- With no need for a solvent evaporation process, the OCMA-500 offers easy operation, and can detect even oils with low boiling points.
- Various Applications:Factory drainage, Ballast water, Bilge, Vehicle maintenance site and gas stations.